Overview Tables 1.1 for DEXPI P&ID Specification 1.2¶
These pages provide an alternative access to the DEXPI Information Model described in the DEXPI P&ID Specification 1.2 from 2017-05-20.
The model is available on a SPARQL server similar to the DEXPI sandbox:
- The server supports the SPARQL 1.1 Protocol. The URL for queries is
- There is also a web interface at http://endpoint.dexpi.org. At start, click Control Panel, then select the information_model.
On each of the pages below, an example query for the DEXPI Information Model is given. There are links to download the query results directly from the SPARQL server in different formats (text and HTML table, XML). In addition, cached results are available (HTML, CSV, Excel, and XML).
- Associations (Compositions)
- Associations (Non-Compositions)
- Class Hierarchy
- Classification Attributes Including Inherited Attributes
- Classification Attributes
- Classification Types and Values
- Integer Attributes Including Inherited Attributes
- Integer Attributes
- Physical Quantity Attributes Including Inherited Attributes
- Physical Quantity Attributes
- Physical Quantity Types and Scales
- String Attributes Including Inherited Attributes
- String Attributes
Overview Tables 1.1 for DEXPI P&ID Specification 1.2 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.